1. What Data We Get
We collect certain data from you directly like information you enter yourself data about your
participation in courses and data from third-party platforms you connect with Drove. We also collect
some data automatically information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact
with or spend time using.
2. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some
examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
3. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data
listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
4. What We Use Your Data For
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and
teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements;
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages
(which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app);
5. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe
mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your
account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and
relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order
confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data
storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is
collected and shared. You can manage Adobe’s LSOs through their Website Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies,
see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising
Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out
of Google’s display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
6. Our Policy Concerning Children
We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role
in their children’s online activities and interests. Children under 13 (or under 16 in the European
Economic Area) should not use the Services. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a child
under those ages.